Soia & Kyo – Camelia Parka
The CAMELIA by SOIA & KYO proves that a classic slim fit can also be cozy. This mid-length, multi-wear down winter coat is designed with RDS certified down and features a puffy bib with rib knit collar, a water-resistant, water-repellent outer shell that’s ideal for extreme weather. Bundle up in the oversized hood that acts like a built-in scarf, and count on our stretch lining for extra comfort all season long.
Women’s Soia & Kyo Camelia down-filled parka.
Featuring down-filling, ribbed sleeve cuffs, water repellent coating on shell, and adjustable oversized hood.
- Slim fit
- Large hood with hidden button closure at hood opening
- Nylon puffer bib with rib-knit collar
- Rib storm cuffs
- YKK 1-way black oxidized metal zipper front closure
- Angled leather welt pockets with hidden zippers
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Stretch solid black lining
- Up to -30°C / -22°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
- Shell: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Combo: 100% polyamide / nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.