Moose Knuckles – Causapcal Parka
Imagine a parka capable of wandering into the frozen tundra without a care in the world. What kind of insulation would it have? Probably RDS (responsible down standard) certified 750FP 90/10 goose down. What’s it made of? A DWR (durable water repellent) treated memory polyester shell. What’s it called? The Causapscal Parka.
Womens Moose Knuckles Causapcal Parka.
Featuring slim fit, detachable 2-way hood, MK Metal logo, and stand collar.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 40″ Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Welt Pockets with Snap Closure at the Chest and Dual-Entry Patch Pockets at Hips Feature Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Knuckles Metal Logo
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trim