Moose Knuckles – East Prairie 2 – White
The East Prairie Parka is a sleek option for anyone who values mobility and lightweight warmth. Crafted in pliant nylon/spandex, this figure-hugging silhouette features 90/10 duck down fill to deliver lightweight warmth and protection. A chevron-quilted front face offsets a horizontally quilted rear, and a 2-way YKK zipper allows fit-customization.
Women’s Moose Knuckles East Prairie 2 jacket.
Featuring 90/10 down-filling, stretch fabric, robber patch with metal MK logo, and snap off adjustable hood.
- Contemporary and sleek, this fit is to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 33 1/2″ Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Bungee Adjustment
- Down Filled Quilted Collar
- YKK Open End 2-Way Metalux Zipper with Hollow Frame Puller
- Plush Lined Chest Pocket with Zipper, Plush Lined Front Pockets with Zippers, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Rubber Logo Patch with Hollow Frame Iconic Logo
- Softshell Side Panels, Lycra Storm Cuff, Chevron Quilting at
90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
Nylon / Spandex
82% Nylon / 18% Spandex
Exclusive of fur and trims, machine wash cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.