Moose Knuckles – Astoria 3q Parka – Black w/ Black Fur
Nothing makes staying warm look quite as bad-ass as the Astoria. The warmth supplied by its RDS (responsible down standard) certified 800FP 90/10 down augmented with a stand collar and a detachable hood with a zip-off fox fur ruff to keep you toasty from September to February.
Women’s Moose Knuckles Astoria 3q parka.
Featuring Moose hallow frame badge, removable fur and hood, down filling, and stand collar.
Made in Vietnam
- Protection Rating – Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 28 1/2″ Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Two-Way YKK Zipper with Hidden Storm Placket
- Two Zippered Front Welt Pockets with Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Hollow Frame Metal Logo On Sleeve
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Integrated Attachment Eyelets for Pom-Pom Customization
- Integrated Inner Shoulder Strap Loops
Blue Fox Fur
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 90/10 Down, 800 Fill Power
Organic Cotton Recycled Polyester Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
55% Organic Cotton / 45% Recycled Polyester
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.