Moose Knuckles – Big Ridge – Solar Beige
You might not have plans to travel to the coldest places on earth, but if you did find yourself there, you’d be happy to have the Big Ridge parka’s RDS (responsible down standard) certified 750FP high-loft goose down, DWR (durable water repellent) treated anti-wrinkle memory polyester shell, and detachable hood with Saga certified fox fur ruff on deck to keep you warm.
Moose Knuckles Big Ridge parka. Featuring responsible goose-down filling, detachable hood, stand collar, and MK metal logo on sleeve.
- Heat Rating – Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada – the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 40″ Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Welt Pockets with Snap Closure at the Chest and Dual-Entry Patch Pockets at Hips Feature Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Knuckles Metal Logo
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Sleeve Openings
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Blue Fox / Frost Fox Fur
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 90/10 Goose Down, 750 Fill Power
Mid Weight Polyester Memory Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
Exclusive of trims and fur, dry clean inside out only. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.