G-Star RAW G-Bleid jeans. Featuring dirty wash with distressing, fitted design with tapered bottoms, and 7-pocket design.
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Reinforced tool pocket at the backside- heavy duty stitching and rivet
- Double coin pocket- 1 hidden inside waistband, 1 turned version at inset pocket- shank button
- Hanger loop inside waistband
- Button fly
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.